What Is A Virtual Sea Camp?
Can’t make it to Sea Camp where we have encounters with shore birds, sea cucumbers, octopus, dolphins, and all sorts of other cool marine life? No worries! We bring Virtual Sea Camp to you!!
- Our virtual labs connect you directly with one of our marine scientists. Choose from a variety of courses ranging from invertebrates lab, sharks and rays, dolphins and whales, squid dissection – these are but a few of the course offerings.
- This is not a science video to sit back and passively watch. It’s a virtual class that will allow you to ask questions of our instructor, comment and feel connected to the experts in the field.
- All of our courses are filled with fun and adventure PLUS they are aligned with the Next Gen Sci Standards – This is REAL SCIENCE in the field – and YOU can be a part of it.
- You will learn how to engage in field science and how to embark on your own citizen science projects! You’ll travel with our field scientists to touch the grey whales, swim with sharks and many other adventurous activities.
- Plus! You’ll get some great ideas on how to steward the earth and make solutions for some of todays environmental probs in the ocean. Let’s change this world together!
- Here’s the deal – we have 20 years experience in the marine science field – with several thousand schools attending our prog’s and over 100,000 students. Be a part of this exciting program – VIRTUAL SEA CAMPS IS WAITING FOR YOU – come on let’s do this! Sign on now – join the movement!